On an iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
- Open the App Store app, then tap Today at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap or your photo in the top-right corner, then tap Purchased.
- Tap on “Not in this case [device].”
- Find the app you want to download, then tap . The app will be downloaded to your device.
Also, do you know how to download all my music from iCloud to my iPhone 7?
Tap the Purchased tab at the bottom of the screen. Click Not on it iPhone” tab, you will see a list of Everyone the types of purchases: music, movies or TV shows. for music, your purchases are grouped together as All songs or listed by artist. Tap on the desired artist to select it download songs or albums.
How do I re-download my iTunes purchases?
On a Mac or PC
- Open iTunes.
- From the menu bar at the top of your computer screen or at the top of the iTunes window, choose Account > Purchased.
- Depending on what you want to re-download, click Movies, TV Shows, or Music in the upper-right corner of the iTunes window.
How to select all in iTunes?
To highlight multiple tracks, click one and then Ctrl-click the next, or click and then Shift Choose All Trace between two clicked points or use Ctrl-A (Choose All) to Choose All Sense. Right-click the group and Select Check selection.